DreamStream for Unlimited Inspiration

I was one such person who, my family believed had a lot of potential in writing. But in a stereotypical world like ours, I was also told that writing is a risky profession and I will need a 9-5 job to make a living and could only pursue writing as a hobby. I was confident about myself but needed a light push towards the first step.

I believe that talents, skills, intelligence and ability is one set. But what do we need to make all this happen practically? For instance a motor vehicle is constructed to run on roads. But will it simply run? It requires fuel to run. I don’t know if it made any sense to you, but the motor vehicle I am talking about is us, running/riding/driving, whatever you call it is our skill, well what is the fuel we need then? Yes, it is inspiration and motivation.

I did a lot of research about a source that will motivate me and help me pursue my dream. A friend of mine who is a Dreamer suggested me to explore DreamStream. 


Lets start with what it is; a website with millions of Dreamers posting content of all sorts and enhancing the knowledge of their fellow Dreamers. Why do we need it; this is the most affordable, available, easy and qualified source to rely upon. How do we use it; create an account on DreamStream by filling in your details and signing up for the terms and conditions. 
 
So now I knew what it was but was it useful? Definitely! I came across a lot of inspirational quotes and stories of writers who started with scratch and later became world famous. I saw myself being on the top and being loved by readers. I wanted to turn my dreams into reality and DreamStream pushed me towards taking my first step and here I am writing a blog for DreamStream itself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafts from recycled material are fun and easy to make

The Rolls Royce Lifestyle- Made of Milk and Honey

Clip that Dungaree Back On!